Projects – Commercial
Solar Thermal Projects – Commercial
- Wyong Milk Factory - A solar cooling project offering chilled water air conditioning powered by 12 evacuated tube solar collectors.
- Ulladulla Leisure Centre - This existing aquatic centre now has a system that includes 12 Sunda solar panels to heat the hydro pool, spa and lap pool.
- Lemur Forest Adventures - This new state of the art Lemur enclosure at Taronga Zoo benefits from solar thermal hydronic heating.
- New Acton Nishi, Canberra - A solar gas boosted system supplies all the domestic hot water to the 220 apartments.
- Aged Care Facility, nr Kempsey- 145 bed aged care facility in New South Wales with extensive hot water requirements.
- Broken Hill Teacher Housing - 12 individual units with 38sqm of solar hydronic heating and hot water in each unit.
- Central Park, Sydney - A new development in the heart of Sydney
- Elephant Accommodation - Underfloor heating and hot water for then new elephants home at Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo.