Solar Thermal Projects – Residential
- Seaforth Residence - This luxury new development has a Solar Gas boosted hydronic underfloor heating and hot water system.
- Bryon Bay Residence - Architecturally stunning, this new home benefits from solar thermal underfloor heating and hot water.
- Dover Heights (1) - This purpose built dual residence has 160sqm of under floor heating with multi zone control and domestic hot water.
- Castle Cove - This delightful property has underfloor heating throughout the property, pool heating and domestic hot water.
- Dover Heights (2) - With views of the ocean and the city Urban Energy provided a solar thermal package to allow the residents to enjoy their stunning home in comfort.
- Mosman Residence – Under construction this Collins and Turner designed property in Mosman is a real gem tucked away moments from the beach. More detail to follow.
- Burraneer Residence - Under construction with two pools, several spas and a massive 24 solar thermal banks on the roof this is a project worth keeping an eye on.
- Fingal Residence - Over looking the world renowned Moonah Links Golf Course, this beautiful home has a multi zone hydronic under floor heating and domestic hot water system.
- Roseville Chase Residence – An elegant new build in the suburbs of Sydney. Hydronic underfloor heating throughout powered by solar and natural gas. Integrated spa and pool heating.
- Winmalee Residence – A 5 bedroom, ecologically sustainable project located in the blue mountains of NSW. A solar hydronics and hot water system.
- Vaucluse Residence – A Luxury 7 bedroom project located in Vaucluse, NSW. The project incorporates solar hot water, multi zone hydronics as well as independent pool & spa heat
- Balhanna Residence – A 7 bedroom luxury property located in Balhannah, South Australia. Design encorporates hydronic underfloor heating, solar and LPG boost.
- Terry Hills Residence – This existing development is a 5 bedroom ecologically sustainable project located in the north of Sydney. The client was interested in a combined solar home heating package.
- Cobaw Residence – This private residence in Cobaw, Victoria utilises solar thermal energy for it’s heating and hot water.
- Dover Residence - Proving that size isn’t an issue when it comes to harnessing solar energy.