A selection of our completed projects, ranging from large Trigeneration installations, through to domestic hydronic heating. Click on each project for a detailed description of the system and to view the photo gallery.
- University of Melbourne Neuroscience – The new $161m Parkville Neuroscience Facility aims also to be one of the most sustainable research institutes in Australia. A 125kW Cogeneration installed in the Melbourne project.
- Energy Australia Learning Centre – A benchmark Trigeneration project for the new Energy Australia Learning Centre at Silverwater, NSW.
- Rouse Hill Shopping Centre – A 30kW cogeneration project in Sydney used by the NSW state government as the benchmark to specify the new BASIX requirements.
- RSPCA Yagoona - The largest animal shelter in the Southern hemisphere now has a 30kW Co-Generation system in Sydney.
- North Sydney Olympic Pool – A 100kW Co-Generation project has been installed to heat the Olympic sized outdoor pool and the inside pool at North Sydney.
- Qantas Sydney Airport – A 12.6mW Trigeneration project supplied on a Build, Own, Operate and Maintain agreement.
- Launceston Aquatic Centre - The newest aquatic centre in Tasmania offering state of the art aquatic and leisure facilities.
- Fitzroy Swimming Pool - This favourite summer playground for the Yarra residents is now heated year round by Urban Energy’s Cogeneration system.
- Novotel, Newcastle Beach - A cogeneration system providing electricity and hot water to the 4.5 star, Novotel at Newcastle Beach.
Solar Thermal Projects – Commercial
- Wyong Milk Factory - A solar cooling project offering chilled water air conditioning powered by 12 evacuated tube solar collectors.
- Ulladulla Leisure Centre - This existing aquatic centre now has a system that includes 12 Sunda solar panels to heat the hydro pool, spa and lap pool.
- Lemur Forest Adventures - This new state of the art Lemur enclosure at Taronga Zoo benefits from solar thermal hydronic heating.
- New Acton Nishi, Canberra - A solar gas boosted system supplies all the domestic hot water to the 220 apartments.
- Aged Care Facility, nr Kempsey- 145 bed aged care facility in New South Wales with extensive hot water requirements.
- Broken Hill Teacher Housing - 12 individual units with 38sqm of solar hydronic heating and hot water in each unit.
- Central Park, Sydney - A new development in the heart of Sydney.
- Elephant Accommodation - Underfloor heating and hot water for then new elephants home at Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo.
Solar Thermal Projects – Residential
- Seaforth Residence - This luxury new development has a Solar Gas boosted hydronic underfloor heating and hot water system.
- Bryon Bay Residence - Architecturally stunning, this new home benefits from solar thermal underfloor heating and hot water.
- Dover Heights (1) - This purpose built dual residence has 160sqm of under floor heating with multi zone control and domestic hot water.
- Castle Cove - This delightful property has underfloor heating throughout the property, pool heating and domestic hot water.
- Dover Heights (2) - With views of the ocean and the city Urban Energy provided a solar thermal package to allow the residents to enjoy their stunning home in comfort.
- Mosman Residence – Under construction this Collins and Turner designed property in Mosman is a real gem tucked away moments from the beach. More detail to follow.
- Burraneer Residence - Under construction with two pools, several spas and a massive 24 solar thermal banks on the roof this is a project worth keeping an eye on.
- Fingal Residence - Over looking the world renowned Moonah Links Golf Course, this beautiful home has a multi zone hydronic under floor heating and domestic hot water system.
- Roseville Chase Residence – An elegant new build in the suburbs of Sydney. Hydronic underfloor heating throughout powered by solar and natural gas. Integrated spa and pool heating.
- Winmalee Residence – A 5 bedroom, ecologically sustainable project located in the blue mountains of NSW. A solar hydronics and hot water system.
- Vaucluse Residence – A Luxury 7 bedroom project located in Vaucluse, NSW. The project incorporates solar hot water, multi zone hydronics as well as independent pool & spa heat
- Balhanna Residence – A 7 bedroom luxury property located in Balhannah, South Australia. Design encorporates hydronic underfloor heating, solar and LPG boost.
- Terry Hills Residence – This existing development is a 5 bedroom ecologically sustainable project located in the north of Sydney. The client was interested in a combined solar home heating package.
- Cobaw Residence – This private residence in Cobaw, Victoria utilises solar thermal energy for it’s heating and hot water.
- Dover Residence - Proving that size isn’t an issue when it comes to harnessing solar energy.