A selection of our completed projects, ranging from large Tri-generation installations, through to domestic hydronic heating. Click on each project for a detailed description of the system and to view the photo gallery.
- Energy Australia Learning Centre – A benchmark Tri-generation project for the new Energy Australia Learning Centre at Silverwater, NSW.
- University of Melbourne Neuroscience – The new $161m Parkville Neuroscience Facility aims also to be one of the most sustainable research institutes in Australia. A 125kW Cogeneration project
- Rouse Hill Shopping Centre – A 30kW cogeneration project used by the NSW state government as the benchmark to specify the new BASIX requirements.
Solar Thermal Projects
- Roseville Chase Project – An elegant new build in the suburbs of Sydney. Hydronic underfloor heating throughout powered by solar and natural gas. Integrated spa and pool heating.
- Winmalee Residence – A 5 bedroom, ecologically sustainable project located in the blue mountains of NSW. A solar hydronics and hot water system.
- Vaucluse – A Luxury 7 bedroom project located in Vaucluse, NSW. The project incorporates solar hot water, multi zone hydronics as well as independent pool & spa heat
- Balhanna Residence – A 7 bedroom luxury property located in Balhannah, South Australia. Design encorporates hydronic underfloor heating, solar and LPG boost.
- Wyong Milk Factory – A solar cooling project offering chilled water air conditioning powered by 12 evacuated tube solar collectors.
- Terry Hills Residence – This existing development is a 5 bedroom ecologically sustainable project located in the north of Sydney. The client was interested in a combined solar home heating package, .
- Ulladulla Leisure Centre – This existing aquatic centre now has a system that includes 12 Sunda solar panels to heat the hydro pool, spa and lap pool.